Diabetes Symptoms is one of the most common types of diabetes affecting 29 million U.S citizens. 84 million from the remaining are about to get diagnosed with diabetes(prediabetes).
Diabetes Symptoms are considered to be very common in the United States.
Type 2 diabetes is a lifelong disease that has no cure. In general, type 2 diabetes prevents your body from using insulin the way it should be used. As a result, people in middle age or older are at a greater risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The bitter truth is insulin is resistant in people with type 2 diabetes and the disease even has no cure.
Diabetes Symptoms How Does Type 2 Diabetes Affect You Physically?
Type 2 diabetes causes the fat, liver, and muscle cells not to respond correctly towards insulin. As a result, type 2 diabetes causes two primarily related changes in your body. First, the pancreas becomes unable to secrete a sufficient amount of insulin(a hormone that regulates the movement of sugar into the cells). Secondly, our cells start to respond poorly to insulin.
This dual-action due to type 2 diabetes makes it worse and untreatable.
What Are The First Warning Signs Of Type 2 Diabetes?
Often, type 2 diabetes symptoms develop slowly and during its initial stage, you might even know about its prevalence. As per the Mayo Clinic, you may live with type 2 diabetes undiagnosed for years. After these undiagnosed years, you may feel either all or some of the below-mentioned symptoms:-
- Thirsty feeling
- Frequently urinating
- Increase in appetite
- Sometimes blurred vision
- Frequently getting infected
- Uncertain weight loss
- Numbness in the feet and hands
- Slow hearing sores
In some cases, type 2 diabetes causes high blood pressure that will affect your erection mechanism.
As a result men with severe diabetes often have difficulty in erection and try to self-medicate themselves through pills like Cenforce 200mg. However, just like any other PDE5 inhibitor medicine, Cen force 200mg affects blood flow through it. Thereby, exerting pressure on the heart.
How Is Type 2 Diabetes Prevented?
Type 2 diabetes has affected millions of people all over the world. Leaving it untreated has to lead to symptoms like blindness, kidney failure, heart disease, and other complications. In this disease, there are certain factors you cannot change but still, there are many activities that can help you reduce the severity of type n2 diabetes, such as:-
- Try to avoid consuming food items that contain sugar and refined carbohydrates.
- Physical exercise is mandatory for preventing type 2 diabetes as it’s the only effective way of type 2 diabetes treatment.
Consuming a sufficient amount of water is also necessary.
- Maintaining a healthy weight is another most important thing for a diabetic patient. Try to build a healthy weight in case you are overweight or underweight.
- Say ‘No To Smoking’. The habit of smoking has been shown to contribute to multiple health complications, such as heart disease, emphysema, and some cancers. Smoking is strongly associated with developing type 2 diabetes, and quitting this habit can lower the risk.
- What you consume defines your strength. Try to consume a diet with very few carbohydrates. Ketogenic can also be beneficial in preventing type 2 diabetes.
- If you cannot follow a low carb diet or ketogenic diet, try to avoid large portions of food to lower the risk of diabetes, especially if you are overweight.
- A sedentary lifestyle is just like obesity. It opens doors to almost all the common types of health complications. Therefore, avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
- Fiber is one of the most vital parts of a daily diet. Consuming a sufficient amount of fiber can prevent spikes in sugar and insulin levels, lowering the risk of developing diabetes.
- Try consuming Vitamin D, it helps in lowering the sugar level in the blood.
- Processed food invites multiple health complications, including diabetes. Processed food has high cholesterol, increasing the risk of developing plaques inside the blood vessels, increasing the risk of blood pressure and type 2 diabetes symptoms.
- Some natural herbs, such as Cur cumin and Bebeerine, might also increase insulin sensitivity, lower blood sugar levels, and consequently prevent diabetes.
- Never try to self-medicate just because of the symptoms you may face. Like type 2 diabetic men often have difficulty in erection and try to treat it with medications(Cen force 200mg).
What Are The Complications Of Type 2 Diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes cannot be treated completely, and in some cases, even medication(insulin) doesn’t work. As a result, a healthy lifestyle is the only long-term way to deal with the disease. High blood pressure is extremely common in type 2 diabetes patients. So leaving it untreated will definitely cause other health complications, such as:-
- Cardiovascular disease
- Nerve damage in the limbs
- Other nerve damage
- Kidney disease
- Eye damage
- Skin conditions
- Slow healing
- Sleep apnea
Men with diabetes may also face difficulty in erection
As per Health line, diabetic men are 2 to 3 times more likely to face erection problems. Some men feel awkward about sharing it and end up consuming medications like Enforce 200mg.
This can be dangerous. In simple terms, Cenforce 200mg increases the flow of blood through the penis in order to stimulate erection. As per NCBI, 73.6% of diabetes patients also have hypertension, and consuming pills like Cen force 200mg will worsen your condition. Even if you have erection difficulty, consult with the doctor before consuming any medicine or Cen force 200mg.